1. Welcome, guest! Register and then you can see our forums as well as you can use our |LZ| tag in our servers!

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by littlemadtiger, Jan 6, 2017.

1. littlemadtiger

littlemadtiger Registered

Hello there everybody! My name is Giacobbe and I currently play lots of Team Fortress 2 with some good buddies of mine. A couple of them recommended me to give this community a look and here I am. I will join your servers when I'm free from school and such.

Some things about me:

-Current law student. This is my second year, and I now officially am working with law firms as an assistant to the work we do.

-Mature and honest. I tend not to be the so called "meme making" person you generally talk to.

-Russian native, with pride for my homeland. Please do not count on my writing skills, been 18 years or so.

I eventually plan on making some good connections in game and on the forums with people here. Hope to stay for a while!

2. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand
    Topcat LZ Staff

Well sadly to say tf2 is dying, at least for community's that is. But other then that, welcome.. :) i think we all just moved to either discord or teamspeak and hardly use the forums anymore.