1. Welcome, guest! Register and then you can see our forums as well as you can use our |LZ| tag in our servers!

Seems a bit dead.. so i make life too :)

Discussion in 'Lethal Chat' started by Snelvuur, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand
    Topcat LZ Staff

All seems a bit dead here, i presume since tf2 is pretty much dead, so is LZ. We can still host some stuff if you want if there are enough people for it but i'am fine with it as it is. Been doing it for a long time so i will only accept people that want a server if they have a descent amount of people (with proof) to host it. 7dtd is also still running for those few peeps. (good chance i'll remove some servers, but teamspeak/discord will still be there ofcourse, if it has people it wont go down)

Either way, one of these days i'll be getting myself a new son. My daughter is now almost 5 years old and it was time for a boy too. So i'll be dad for 2 kids then. This consumes time too but like always, i'll manage to sit behind a pc too. (only less then now)

Anyways spread the news, if you want something that is fine. LZ doesn't die simply because there are no games to play, people play plenty of games but just don't use forums that much anymore.

2. Shadow

Shadow Topcat
    Topcat Minecraft Admin

Yeah I'm still around but tf2 is basically dead..
    We've still got people around hanging out and playing together just not tf2. No reason for ts/discord to go down.
    Congrats on the son again. Enjoy your time with family :)

3. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand
    Topcat LZ Staff

Any of these days i expect my son to pop out..

4. Woody

Woody Registered

Anyone from the 'old days' still active? :-D Seems like a long time ago for me :D

5. Morrolan

Morrolan Admin
    Admin Minecraft Admin

For a certain definition of 'active', I guess :p

6. TheRagingPolishMan

Admin

Congratz on the son!
    It is sad to see this community die, it was booming so well last year. But alas, one stupid decision caused by Valve can lead to disaster for many communities. Maybe it would be good to expand or even change to a different 'main' game, but there doesn't seem to be one to replace the old TF2 as that fit LZ like a worn glove. I miss the old crew :/ never forgotten.

7. Shadow

Shadow Topcat
    Topcat Minecraft Admin

We have setup servers for other games, and have said we don't mind setting up anything there's someone willing to maintain.. there's just not that much interest in it. Gotta have people from here fill those ;)

8. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand
    Topcat LZ Staff

I'am still around, the trade seems to still be booming. Just need a bunch of people willing to put there time into it. Since i have 2 kids now, my time is limited. Just go out there and find me people that want to host/maintain say for example Ark server and 7dtd, since we can host that for free (as in, i pay) and they only have to maintain it. Heck at this point i don't even care if it has the LZ tag in it.

9. Zeyon

Zeyon Admin
    Admin

I'm playing VSH from time to time in hopes of reviving it. I have so many good memories from VSH and I don't want it to die out :(

10. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand
    Topcat LZ Staff

Yeah i can remember the days with Oskis, owning as medic heavy combo on which Jelly used to nerf new tactics again ;)

11. Osk1s

Osk1s Cool Kid
    LZ Staff

+1

Tho, Jelly's nerfs didn't work :D

12. Domerunner

Domerunner Admin
    Admin

Congratzz 2 you and your family m8 with your son!!
    Im not really active here annymore because it was mostly tf2 based here and im not really a tf2 player..i am more of a csgo-nub :)

13. Snelvuur

Snelvuur King of Sand
    Topcat LZ Staff

Well the problem is we all use teamspeak or discord anyways, times of forums are becomming way less then it was in the past too.