For all the truckers out there Pro Mods shouldn’t be a very unknown mod for you. This mod adds tons of new European countries to the game and fixes up the already existing ones to resemble its real life counter parts more accurately.
Today version 2.30 is released, but it will require you the new Italia DLC compared to the previous versions. “But from this version on, you must own the Going East! DLC, the Scandinavian DLC, the Vive La France! DLC as well as the Italia DLC in order for ProMods to work.” The developers from Pro Mods say.
The developers also talk about how they managed to reach a new country: Greece! But also they also tell us they tweaked a variety of stuff and fixed bugs from the 2.27 version.
It wouldn’t be a proper update without a short overview of the main things included in this update:
- Bulgaria: Монтана (Montana), Плевен (Pleven), Видин (Vidin)
- Croatia: Senj, Šibenik, Split, Zadar
- Cyprus: Λάρνακα (Larnaca), Λεμεσός (Limmasol), Λευκωσία (Nicosia), Πάφος (Paphos)
- Denmark: Rebuilt: Padborg
- France: Rebuilt: Lyon
- Greece: Ηγουμενίτσα (Igoumenitsa, port), Ιωάννινα (Ioannina), Πτολεμαΐδα (Ptolemaida), Θεσσαλονίκη (Thessaloniki)
- Italy: A4 Torino-Milano, A8-A9, Como (border). Rebuilt: Milano
- Lithuania: Šiauliai, Ukmergė
- Macedonia: Битола (Bitola), Скопје (Skopje), Охрид (Ohrid)
- Netherlands: Moerdijk. Rebuilt: Rotterdam
- Norway: Grumantbyen, Hammerfest. Improved: Longyearbyen
- Poland: Ełk. Rebuilt: Suwałki
- Serbia: Београд (Beograd), Крагујевац (Kragujevac), Ниш (Niš)
- Spain: Jaca, Pamplona, Soria, Teruel, Valencia, Vinaròs, Zaragoza
- Sweden: Kalix, Skellefteå, Ystad
- Switzerland: Rebuilt: Bern
- UK (England): Rebuilt: Croydon, London & M25
- UK (Wales): Aberystwyth, Porthmadog
Our love for details also includes the guys who serve and protect you – the police. Of course we had to add proper police cars for Cyprus, Greece and Macedonia.
They warned us, for the truckers that have the Special Transport DLC, that they will need to check option in the DEF generation page. “Since we increase the support of the Special Transport DLC, we added an option on our DEF generator page. If you want to transport that kind of load with ProMods, you need to activate that option.” The developers informs.
Since Euro Truck Simulator 2 is still regulary getting updates and DLC, they did add a special disclaimer:
We have decided to release version 2.30 for ETS 2 build 1.31 as that is the current and official version. ProMods 2.30 has been in development for quite a while now and we did not want to withhold release any longer. It may take up to a month for SCS to release build 1.32, which will render this version INCOMPATIBLE.
It is your personal decision whether you want to access the new 2.30 content now, or if you wish to spare your $1 and wait until the next ProMods update will be released, which will support 1.32. This is likely to be at least six weeks away, if not longer.
You can always roll back your game version in the Steam Library properties selecting “temporary_1_31 – 1.31.x for incompatible mods” – when 1.32 is out.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.